Thursday, June 11, 2009

Myself ~~~



Hi, everyone. I am Shu Hui, and I am a year three trisemester one student for BAC course. Don't know how to describe my feelings now. Well, I don't know how you guys feel while writing in the blog. But, for me, i feel it is quite weird to introduce myself here. Anywhere, since it's required by our tutor, or lecturer, i do not know, so it is a must for me to do it.

Ok. Let's start with my hobbies. Actually, my hobbies more likely are related to sport. Oh ya, before that, just want to share with you guys. I am a committee member of UTAR Yoga Society, and if you were participated in the society event, probably you ever seen me before. I guess. I like yoga, maybe is because it provide a healthier lifestyle to me, with asana. Besides, it also helps me to calm down most of the time. As you all know, there is a lot of pressure and stress on us, as a student, since there are so many assignment, mid-term to deal with. Believe me! It reaaly help! Especially for those year three student, I know we are having many problem, difficulties in doing our thesis. Maybe you guys can have a try on it!

Finish with promoting Yoga Society. What else I can share some more? Let me think... Besides yoga, I like jungle trek too. It's challenging and I like to "stay" in jungle, with all trees in green. Additionally, if there is scenery to be enjoyed at top of the mountain, I would be more motivated to "participate". Morover, I like swim, since I learned it from my ex-housemates for the past two years. Unfortunately, I have moved into Cypress now. And, I heard from those residents staying there, they claimed that the swimming pool provided is very dirty and it is better not to use. Thus, I think maybe I can't go to swim for the whole year at Cypress. So disappointed.

I like online, because there are many things that can be done through online. The websites that I visited the most, I think is Gougou, Google, MSN, PPStream, and Facebook. All of these websites are visited to search information, chat with friends, watch movies and even download it. Furthermore, some of the websites even provide games! It's an "amazing" thing for me! I like it! Usually, I would play games through online when I feel bored. In addition, I will also download some new songs from the websites, to keep myself updated. But this is probably done only when I have nothing to do. ^^

Keep on typing for long time, now only I realized that I have wrote more than 200 words! Already achieved the requirement! Unbelievable! Haha!I better stop here. And, thanks for you guys for viewing my post!

No comments:

Post a Comment