Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hihi...^_^

Welcome to our e-commerce blog.

I am Chan Mun Yee, a Year 3 Trimester 1 Accounting student in UTAR Sg long. I live in Subang but come from the Hill City, Ipoh. Currently stay in Sg long due to the distance from my home to school is very far and I do not own a personal car :-( , but I go back home every weekend. So Friday is the day I like the most. Hehe...

I like to sleep. There is nothing better than lay on my bed in the world. Of course it's just my view. Before study in UTAR, I can sleep more than ten hours a day. After study in UTAR, I always have not enough sleep. As you know, a student SHOULD be very busy for attend classes, midterm tests, assignments, final exams as well as society activities.
After I have became the committee member of the society, my sleep became worse. Always busy in organizing activities and sometimes fail to get corporation form others makes me accumulated 'a lot of gas in stomach' (please translate in Mandarin). Of course there is a lot of fun when organizing those activities and I have learned many things that are not available on the books. Thus, I am still happy to became one of the committee members. Well, me resignation day is around the corner.

I like to eat as well. I can eat all the time when I have nothing to do. What I like to eat? Erm...I eat anything that I consider as food. Those are not considering as food sure I won't eat (I'm not a dustbin). So my hobbies are sleep and eat, that is what an animal will do. Guess it! Hahaha...

Searching the internet is what I will do everyday. Thus, before enter into any website, I will first go to http://www.google.com/. It is one of the 'more results' website and there is nothing can't get from it. Have you try to search for yourself in google? I have tried it before, it showed many different 'Mun Yee' to me. Haha...

The website that I visit the most is http://www.msn.com/ to check my email. Through msn, I can get latest knowledge or gossip around us. Haha...please, I am not a busy body, just concern about what is happening around the world.

I believe that almost everyone will have an account on http://www.faceboook.com/. It is a medium that let you to know someone from all around the world. It also allows me to keep in touch with my primary and secodary school friends.

An Utarian sure have to go http://www.utar.edu.my/ and wble.utar.edu.my frequently to get the latest news about UTAR and also download all the notes. Intranet also allows us to check our status in UTAR includes the details information, announcements, exam results, and etc.

On the other hand, I also learned Korean language from the internet. There are many websites that provide guidelines and inforation about learning Korean language and some of them are free of charge. One of them is http://www.study.hanguo.net.cn/. What I have learned is very basic and please don't ask me to show it. (Aiyo...I'm humble and feel shy)Hehe...

The last preferable website is http://www.gougou.com/. Hehe...this is a China website that have more than thousand songs, movies, and dramas from every countries. Please forgive me of doing those illegal things. Hehe...

That's all for my self-introduction. Thank you for looking at my first post in the blog of T4G3 E-commerce subject. We'll upload some articles and opinions about e-commerce every week. So please pay attention to our blog and we will much appreciate it. See you soon.^_^
-Mun Yee-

1 comment:

  1. Mun yee is a lazy person..oways sleep sleep n sleep...haiz..>.<

    ReplyDelete