Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pro's File





Hey Guys ! My name is Chee Liat Long. For those who knew me would call me Chris but you all can address me with that if you like. I'm 21 by the end of this year.

Getting started with my primary education in SJK(c) Jemntah, Johor. Maybe my mother think it is useless for me to keep stay in the rural area which is now more developed, she decided to send me to get my secondary education in Tsun Jin High School which located in Jalan Loke Yew, Kuala Lumpur.

After i finish my secondary, i worked for few months before i got offer to pursue my Tertiary education in University Tunku Abdul Rahman which is the currently position of my life as a U student. As time passed, it comes to my last year in my U-Life.... What a pity, I don't want to step out so fast ... >.<"
The forum i visited the most during my time are as follow :

1. http://chinese.cari.com.my/


This Websites provides me lots of info regarding to many fields that i was interested such as IT and so on .. besides, this website also the largest Chinese forum in Malaysia.


2.http://www.google.com.my/


The most powerful search engine that provides anything that we wanted to have in just a click. In fact i save it as my default homepage as i uses it all the time XD !

3.http://youthsays.com/


This website let me earn some extra money while i am free.... although not much ... but is a good way to earn some during surfing net... but is restricted to YOUTH only !

4.http://gougou.com/




I used this website to find movie to download movies and musics..

5. http://forum.fdzone.org/


This HK websites requires a member account to log in to ... however ... my friend don't know how cracked it ... and i got access to this website.. this is really a good website which provides me a lot of information.. i got it introduced to my friends also. good thing are meant to be shared.. Don't you agree ?

Besides .. i also like to play computer games during my free time instead of studying ... can't be denied that i am indeed a lazy student ... that's why i always got scolded by my uncle for my this attitude for not being serious in my studies.. It all end up with not getting any compliments from him during my stays at his house ... how pathetic am i, huh ? kinda sad ... @.@

My English is not that good and still in improvement .. pls do forgive me for any typo or grammer errors.. kekez..

2 comments:

  1. thank you for introduce those website to me.....it is useful

    ReplyDelete
  2. eh...how come no www.xunlei.com and www.verycd.com. My favourite downloading side

    ReplyDelete